Junior .NET Developer
The Jr. NET Developer
is in charge of Programing VB .NET to create custom screens and reports
General Description of Duties
The Jr. NET Developer is in charge of Programing VB .NET to create custom screens and reports independently. Creates tables and indexes in SQL Server and carries out other duties as assigned by the Software Development Assistant Manager. This individual must maintain a positive work atmosphere and communicating in ways that foster good relationships with clients, customer, co-workers and supervisors, while achieving performance standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Create new screens that have complexity, update screens to requested standards and modify screens to match current business rules written with VB .NET technology from Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Create new reports that are complex, update and modify reports to match current business rules written with SAP Crystal Reports.
- Update SQL Server Databases with new tables, columns and indexes independently.
- Utilize 3rd party tools, and controls, such as Infragistics and iTextSharp (and others), to develop the custom screens and reports.
- Troubleshoot and support released code.
- Attend meetings with Department Personnel to determine the needs of other Departments.
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job, nor shall it be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for function described.
- Must be able to type proficiently.
- Work experience is welcome but not required. Degree from school or certificate from a programming class is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing, results oriented environment.
- Job is onsite at company facility.