Regulatory Affairs Administrator
The position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs Department and reports to the Regulatory Supervisor.
General Description of Duties
The position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs Department and reports to the Regulatory Supervisor. Works with obtaining and filing raw material documents. Maintains and destroys records under the jurisdiction of the position according to established company procedures. The position may work closely with any department from time to time, depending upon the task to be accomplished. Is responsible for contributing to the efficient and profitable operation of the plant. This individual must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in ways that foster good relationships with clients, co-workers and supervisors, while achieving and enhancing performance standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a well-organized office system.
- Communicates with vendors for needed documents.
- Filing and managing raw material regulatory and vendor food safety documentation.
- Maintains up-to-date raw material religious and organic certificates.
- Assists with formatting of regulatory documents.
- Supports regulatory specialists with document management and projects, as assigned.
- Tracks and reports regulatory metrics.
- Manages regulatory inbox.
- Uses discretion and maintains confidentiality of information.
- Practices regular, punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Regulatory Supervisor.
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job, nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for function described.
- 2 or 4 year degree in food science, chemistry, or related field, or some college in same field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; adept at learning computer systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Some Regulatory experience desired.
- Must report to any company facility according to company need, sometimes with same-day notice.
American Fruits and Flavors, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment upon any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, cancer, genetic characteristics, genetic information, pregnancy, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. None of the questions or information sought in this application is intended to discriminate based upon any status protected by law.