We invest hundreds of hours in certifications to ensure we meet or exceed industry-specific standards to deliver safe and reliable products and solutions. In addition to quality, environmental, health & food safety standards and special dietary requirements, our investment helps improve business processes and manage risk.
Associations & Certifications
American Fruits and Flavors takes pride in the associations we all have within the food and beverage industry. We have been a leader and partner for more than 40 years with industry trade groups committed to the advancement of food science, technology and regulatory compliance. We invest our time, our people and our resources to collaborate with other specialists and industry leaders to understand the latest trends, newest ingredients and most creative innovations.
Our employees are professionally certified through a number of federal, state, local and private institutions.
- SQF Practitioner Certified
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification
- FSMA Certification
- Food Fraud Certification
- Food Defense Certification
- Certified Food Safety Manager, National Registry of Food Safety Professionals®
- Certified Flavor Chemists
- Certified Food Scientists